Friday, March 01, 2013

Happy St. David's Day: 2013.

Looking back over my February posts, I am surprised at how many 'Happy' related posts there were.  Beginning on the 1st of February with a Happy St. Trifon's Day salutation, there were mirthful birthday celebrations and joyous pruning events (I can get very excited about pruning).  So why not start the month of March off in a similar vein?  I will then.
Happy St. David's Day to anyone of Welsh extraction.  Hmm, funny, I'm suddenly craving leek soup, paired with a nice Sauvignon blanc. Or a Reisling, perhaps?
Bore da!

4 comments:

Thud said...

I suppose I should celebrate given how surprisingly welsh we are.

About Last Weekend said...

Oh leek soup. You eat that with a sauvie. Good to know. Trifon as a name - surprised it hasn't caught on as the new jackson

New Hampshire Wineman said...

Nicely done photo.
Nos da!

Vinogirl said...

Thud: It's OK, you can save up all your festiveness for St. George's day.

ALW: I bet Trifon isn't even popular in it's native Bulgaria!

NHW: Thanks. And thanks for the little bit of Welsh :)