Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy birthday to me!

Yes, yet again it's my birthday.  Whoo hoo!  I just love birthdays.
Vinomaker has already treated me to a couple of wine-tastings (over in Sonoma), lunch at the Oxbow Public Market (had a crab taco, it's Lent) and, as is now a tradition, a Kara's Cupcakes passion fruit cupcake...yum!
In my, not too distant, future I am assured of something in the bubbly department, of course, and an evening meal at an as yet unidentified eating establishment...thanks Vinomaker.  In my, quite distant, past I posed for this my first infant school portrait: the 5 year old Vinogirl looks like she knows something!  Hmmm...
Oh...and Happy Birthday John Toshack.
Vinogirl loves birthdays.

10 comments:

Thud said...

All the best our kid.

New Hampshire Wineman said...

Vinogirl is tight-lipped about how many birthdays were to follow that five-year-old girl's skeptical look; was the photographer making an ugly face?
Oh, Happy Birthday!

Thomas said...

Happy B'Day.

You look quite serious for 5 years old.

Vinogirl said...

Thud: Thank you very much.

NHW: Thanks!
The number is getting to be a little high for my liking!
I probably was trying to figure out how to get the camera away from the photographer.

Tomasso: Thanks!
Quite serious? Nobody says that about La Gioconda!

Thomas said...

Vinogal:

I never saw you as operatic; but then, I never saw you at all...

Leon Stolarski said...

A belated Happy Birthday, Vinogirl. Nice fringe, by the way - very 70's (I think)! ;-)

Ron Combo said...

Rather late VG, but best wishes.
Love the fringe!

Vinogirl said...

Tomasso: I seem to remember you ditched me for some wine industry mucky mucks!

Leon: Thank you. And as for the 70s...close...

Ron: Thank you...had the fringe until I was 11.

Thomas said...

Vinogal:

How can I make it up to you?

The next time I do what I did--if ever--I will accurately measure how much time and effort it takes to drive from just south of Portland Oregon to Bakersfield California AND squeeze in four appointments along the way.

Geography is not my strong point...

Vinogirl said...

Tomasso: Make it up to me by buying yourself a GPS.