Saturday, December 08, 2012

Party early for Christmas.

Last night Vinomaker and I joined my TWWIAGE co-workers to celebrate Christmas...Rat Pack-style.  To my mind it was a little early in the month for such festive goings-on, but suitable venues get booked up quickly in the valley and so December 7th it was. However, after a couple of glasses of bubbly, and several soaring renditions of Frank Sinatra classics, I had forgotten what the date was.  A good time was had by all.  So an early, Happy Christmas to everyone.

4 comments:

Thud said...

Party on sis.

New Hampshire Wineman said...

To you too!

Thomas said...

Twwiage: sounds like Barbara Walters covering the emergency room...

Vinogirl said...

Thud: I'm trying!

NHW: Hope your Christmas festivities have started already.

Tomasso: Ha! You're right :)