Monday, December 24, 2012

A treat for St. Nick.

No milk for Father Christmas this year.  Tonight when I go to bed, I will be leaving out a bottle of Anchor Brewing Company's Christmas Ale and a plate of freshly baked mince pies for the jolly old elf.  The 2012 edition of Anchor's Christmas Ale, with it's Araucaria heterophylla adorned label, was really quite hard to find this year, but I still don't mind sparing one bottle for my favourite, red-suited visitor.
Now, I just have to figure out how to keep V2 away from the mince pies.

4 comments:

Thomas said...

Santa stopped visiting me when I could no longer find Huntley and Palmer Marie Biscuits to leave for him.

Happy holiday...

Vinogirl said...

Tomasso: Ha! My mother worked at the Huntley & Palmers (known locally as just Huntleys) social club...the factory was only a few miles from our house.

Thud said...

That is seriously good beer.

Vinogirl said...

Thud: I'll save you one :)