Saturday, May 12, 2012

Afternoon in the Vineyards: 2012.


The 12th annual Afternoon in the Vineyards is being held today. At five different vineyards, from Napa to St. Helena, attendees get to rub shoulders with viticulturists, winemakers and vineyard owners if so inclined.
It's a great event, meant specifically for locals, and is hosted by the Napa Valley Grapegrowers and the Napa Valley Vintners.
It's free, the weather is gorgeous, there is wine to be had, and one can get to act like an über-vine-nerd...like me.  And, if I'm in attendance it means I'm not out in my vineyard stuffing shoots!   What's not to love about such an event?

3 comments:

New Hampshire Wineman said...

V-Girl, Being über you just might be in two places at one time!
When you fly from one event to another, or place, or even country, the sound you make when you land, is it a Thud? ;-/

About Last Weekend said...

That sounds so fun - I hope the weather is good for you, its dreary here

Vinogirl said...

NHW: Close...the 'Thud' sound comes from my brother!

ALW: The fog took time to burn off here too, but it's always sunny up-valley.