Saturday, March 12, 2011

Many happy returns V1!

Vinodog 1 is 13 years old today - that's 91 in human years. My old girl is doing great despite her advancing age. Yes, her energy level is waning (understandable at this point in her life), she is a little slower nowadays (until she spots a cat), and she is in need of a new prescription for her gopher-hunting/cat-chasing spectacles. But, what isn't diminishing is her sheer and utter devotion to me: the feeling is mutual V1 - my fluffy, chocolate brown pal.
Happy Birthday V1!

10 comments:

Wartime Housewife said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who dresses up my pets.

Vinogirl said...

I don't...both Vinodogs pick out their own clothes everyday!

Thud said...

Three cheers for the mutt!

Leon Stolarski said...

I do love your dog photos - and this one is a perfect portrait of a seriously cool bitch (if you'll excuse the expression) who clearly enjoys dressing up! Happy birthday V1. ;-)

Vinogirl said...

Thank you Thud and Leon, I'll pass on your birthday wishes.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thomas said...

Happy arf day to V1.

I had a dog that lived to be 17, and never was sick a day in her life--all things are possible.

Ron Combo said...

What a lovely doggy. We had the Carabiniere around the other day because it would seem that Flossie is a serial killer of cats! Not that I have a huge problem with that, but some distant neighbours do. Hey ho!

A Good Moroccan said...

Looks like a wonderful pooch !

phlegmfatale said...

Happy belated birthday to V1, too! Old dogs are the best dogs!