Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Rainbow over Vinoland.

Just 10 minutes ago, Mother Nature graced Vinoland with a very intensely coloured rainbow. It was actually a rather spectacular double rainbow, the one to the left lost amongst the trees.
Of course it came with rain, so the Vinodogs and I had to leave the vineyard, where we had been pruning, rather quickly. It's forecast to rain tomorrow also. When will I make an end of pruning?


Thud said...

when you get some Mexicans in?

Christine Mosler said...

Beautiful rainbow! Crossing fingers for an end to the rain for you...and that it warms up!

Vinogirl said...

Thud: I am doing just fine. Just things like work, school and sleep (amongst others), seem to get in the way of pruning.

Christine: Thanks for visiting Vinsanity.
It hasn't rained much lately, so I can't complain, but I'd like it to stay cool a little longer(but not frosty) so that my Cabernet sauvignon vines stay asleep until I can finish pruning them.