Friday, January 11, 2019

The party's over.

Yes, it is time to return to reality; time for the party muselets to be thrown away; time for the New Year.
On the whole, I've been having a pretty slow start to 2019.  I did, sort of, start pruning today - one table-grapevine to be exact - before it began to rain.  Gotta start somewhere, titter, titter.  One vine at a time.
The weather has been quite damp this January and it has cramped my outdoors-style significantly.  I have, however, had time to read several books so it hasn't been a total loss.  And it's not like the vineyard is going anywhere.  I'll get to wherever I'm going, eventually.

3 comments:

New Hampshire Wineman said...

Me being me (glib), the early towhee catches the book worm and sings a song to happy new beginnings.
I never throw away beautiful muselets.

Thud said...

Takin it easy sis!

Vinogirl said...

NHW: I keep the caps for a little while, then they collect dust and I throw them away :)

Thud: That wasn't all the bubbly. And it was spread over an extended period. And it was, for the most part, shared.