Thursday, January 17, 2019

Almost famous.

I had totally forgotten all about being asked to write a review for Making Your Own MeadThen recently, whilst I was looking for an unrelated email, I came across the original email with the request for a review of what, I still think, is a great little book.  I had furnished a quick review after reading the book last April, then heard no more.  I don't consider myself a particularly good writer, so I had no expectations of Fox Chapel Publishing using my brief write-up.  However, curiosity piqued, I hopped over to Amazon and did a quick search.
Lo and behold, there it was, my review, in all its black and white glory.  Upon showing my published vino-critique to Vinomaker, he just laughed and said, "Quintessential Vinogirl."  Hey!  I resemble that remark.

6 comments:

New Hampshire Wineman said...

I love your writing!

Vinogirl said...

NHW: Thank you, but I could do better.

Thud said...

book now!

Vinogirl said...

Thud: 'Quintessentially Vinsane' - what d'ya think?

Thud said...

alphabetic spaghetti!

Vinogirl said...

Thud: Scribble-drivel!