Sunday, October 27, 2013

Yeehaw! Harvest 2013 is done.

A western-themed harvest party last night at TWWIAGE concluded my harvest season festivities.  I'm not sad, as I was getting a bit tired with so much merrymaking going on.  Lots of fun was had by all party attendees (mainly staff); beer (and wine) was served in Mason jars; the party fare (buffalo chili) was served on tin plates; a mechanical bull had been procurred for entertainment (I didn't participate).  And amongst the party-goers, working the crowd, was a cowboy riding a dinosaur (don't ask).  Fun!
On another note, today in Vinoland we pressed off the last of our fermentations, so harvest 2013 is truly at an end.  It was a good one.

3 comments:

New Hampshire Wineman said...

Vinogirl, it's "All Good"!

About Last Weekend said...

Have to admit I LOVE line dancing!! And a good checkered (sp?) shirt on the VG! Round em up Sherrif!

Vinogirl said...

NHW: It was :)

ALW: I can't - and don't attempt to - dance, but Sheriff VG had fun watching everyone else.