Friday, January 01, 2010

Take a seat.

Sit down, relax. It's time to take the weight off your feet and enjoy New Year's Day. There aren't many days throughout the year when you get quite as much time to do, well, nothing.
I had intended to get out in the vineyard today and have a quick look at the vines and figure out when I should start pruning, but as soon as I came back from walking the Vinodogs it began to rain...so I watched the Rose Bowl instead.
A happy, healthy, mellow and bubble filled 2010 to you all.

7 comments:

phlegmfatale said...

That's the cork from a Belgian ale, yes? Whatever it is, the chair is adorable! I need a whole set of those-- not enough dust-gathering bits and bobs around my house yet!

I hope you and yours have a lovely and prosperous 2010!

The villager: said...

Have a great year, Vinogirl and Company !

Vinogirl said...

Phlegmfatale: It is a muselet, the wire cage that helps keep a champagne cork in! It's very cute isn't it? Vinoamker made it for me.

Villager: Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Your Champagne cage chair is brilliant. I will be following your posts, I've added you to my blogroll. It will be nice to see vineyards change through 2010 by looking at your blog. Cheers.

Vinogirl said...

John: Thank you. Vinomaker did a great job...with my instruction :)
I will add your blog to mine too.

Trubes said...

Very creative VG, Happy New Year to you all (again),

from -5 in Liverpool...Brrrrr.

Di.x

Vinogirl said...

Di: My goodness, that is cold...I can only live it, vicariously, through Thud's blog :)