Monday, May 20, 2013

Sunshine...and a little flower.

The relative scarcity of my blog posts can only mean one thing...I'm relaxing.  Arrived in chilly England just fine last Friday.  Immediately started having fun with family and friends, as it was my niece's 4th birthday.  Lots of cake, jellies and sweets (and more cake), featured prominently through my first three days of being here, but not a drop of wine.  I even got to see the sun (and the bluest of blue skies) for a few hours, but it's still extraordinarily chilly.  Ahh...spring in England!

3 comments:

New Hampshire Wineman said...

Vinogirl, so, did you bring the Cali sun with you?
RR is good, but more pictures please:-)

Vinogirl said...

NHW: The weather won't cooperate! As I type there are 25-30 mph winds battering my bedroom windows.

Thud said...

chilly.....feckin freezing