Saturday, March 09, 2019

Must(cat) you do that?

Apparently, it must.  Despite all the rain we have been having, the Orange muscat vines have decided that they need to get a move on.  Although bud swell is not determined by atmospheric moisture, but rather by soil temperature, it has been rather cool of late, so I wasn't expecting the vines to be so enthused.  Wrong.  Again!
The atmospheric moisture came with an earnest all day today.  I tried to prune in the Syrah vines, but finally gave up as I was spending more time sheltering in the barn, from rain and hail, than actually out in the vineyard pruning.  It was when Vinodog 2 found something to incessantly bark at, in Vinomaker's lumber supply, that I decided to call it a day.  It was then that I discovered...

3 comments:

Thud said...

so horrible here Anh has been talking about Hawaii...its the kids fault...everything!

New Hampshire Wineman said...

VG: Discovered?
Keeping us in suspense!

Vinogirl said...

Thud: Sunseekers :)

NHW: I'm a bit behind on commenting...the big reveal already happened.