Monday, December 16, 2013

Winery Christmas Lights 12.

One doesn't have to actually go into Mumm Napa Valley to enjoy their Christmas lights because their twinkling, light-bedecked sign, situated on the Silverado Trail, is in plain sight for all driving past to see.  And rather festive it is too, I might add.  But whilst in the vicinity it would be rude not to pop in and do a  quick bubbly tasting, wouldn't it?  Which is exactly what my TWWIAGE co-workers and I did this afternoon (with a little bubbly-retail therapy to follow).  Always a great way to get in the Christmas mood, I tasted three very different sparkling wines and enjoyed them all.  So, I bought some. 
Sparkle on little lights.

7 comments:

New Hampshire Wineman said...

Vinogirl said: (with a little bubbly-retail therapy to follow). My kind of therapy:-)

Vinogirl said...

NHW: It's the best :)

Thud said...

Keep working on the festive spirit.

Vinogirl said...

Thud: I'm working on it, even as I type :)

About Last Weekend said...

Love the MUmm bubbles whenever I can get them!

Vinogirl said...

ALW: I get the feeling that if we were in each others company, we could put a fair dint into a few bottles of the bubbly stuff :)

New Hampshire Wineman said...

I love it: dint, not a dent!