Monday, December 23, 2013

Deck the vines...

...with boughs of tomatoes, fa la la la la la la la laEven Vinoland's grapevines are getting into the Christmas spirit. 
Now, I don't normally hang Christmas decorations out in the vineyard and this year is no exception.  I don't have the foggiest idea as to how these two cherry tomatoes (toe-marr-toes, thank you) ended up in the head of this Syrah vine.  But I like to amuse myself by imagining that there are some crazy party animals whooping it up amongst the vines whilst I slumber.  Party on little caroling-critters.

6 comments:

Thud said...

Its weird around ours.

Vinogirl said...

Thud is that "ours" as in yours? Or 'yours' as in mine?

Thud said...

your yours

Vinogirl said...

Thud: Yes, it can get a bit weird around here :)

New Hampshire Wineman said...

No wonder-wait-oh, the wonder of all those reindeers getting through your fence!

Vinogirl said...

NHW: Yes, it was probably some sneaky deer, rein or otherwise!