Saturday, August 17, 2013

Main Street Reunion 2013.

Today, I got to cruise Main Street, Napa - on foot.  One of my favourite events of the year, the Main Street Reunion car show was held today and it is a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon.  Yay!  With about 400 cars on display, this event can keep a person entertained for hours.  I saw a lot of cars that I recognised from years past and some fantastic new entries.  The weather was hot (and unusually humid) and my family was not with me this year (as they have been the past 3 years), but I had a great time anyway.
Vroom, vroom!

4 comments:

Do Bianchi said...

that sounds super fun. We have some great car shows in Texas but man, I miss me some California! (Didn't make it home this summer because of Parzen family expansion, but have been enjoying my CA updates here, Vinogirl!)

New Hampshire Wineman said...

Vinogirl, it's un-American not to love cars;-)
This one is another work of art!

Vinogirl said...

2B: Your family "expansion" is so much more fun than vintage cars...even if 'California Dreamin' is sometimes hard to compete with :)

NHW: As a non-American, even I think it's un-American not to love these particular cars.

Thud said...

Next year.