Sunday, October 30, 2011

Beware!

"From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties. And things that go bump in the night."
Yes, it's almost Halloween and I'm quite enjoying all the festive goings-on, including the harvest party at TWWIAGE last night. Good food, good wine, and good friends were all featured in bountiful amounts. Thankfully, the Moselland 2009 Zeller Schwarze Katz was not on the wine list.
To the superstitious out there, people who think that black cats are generally bad luck, I am here to reinforce your worst fears: do not let this black cat cross your path...or rather, your lips.
Black Cat Riesling, sweet and scary, just like Halloween itself.

5 comments:

Do Bianchi said...

I'll never forget the first time I saw the schwartze katz! Couldn't believe it was true... Happy Halloween Vinogirl!

Thomas said...

The first time, I thought it was a sample of a diabetic cat's urine...

Vinogirl said...

2B and Thomas: It is quite unbelievable, visually and gustatorily.

phlegmfatale said...

I admit it's terrible, but I bought a bottle of the stuff because I wanted it for a dishwashing liquid dispenser on the sink. Because that's how I roll. I'm a sucker for interesting glass. :)

Vinogirl said...

You are a very honest woman!