Wednesday, March 29, 2017

I love pie!

On Monday, I got a lovely surprise from my TWWIAGE co-worker, The Doodler, (the same co-worker that drew a Liverbird for me), and his better half, Pie-girl: a wonderful, Liverbird-adorned, apple-cranberry birthday pie.  It is absolutely delicious.  Yum!  I tell ya, it is a real pity that this photograph isn't scratch'n'taste.
The Doodler's better half has toyed with the idea of going into the pie-making business.  I don't know how feasible a pie-making business would be.  I would imagine there could be a problem with scalability, (i.e., supply and demand, and dealing with competitors), but I would invest in her because Pie-girl's products are scrumptious. Besides, I can't imagine that Pie-girl would be in danger of getting too many orders for Liverbird-pies.

4 comments:

Thud said...

I love pie, I'll buy!

New Hampshire Wineman said...

Did someone say pie! Could almost live on them. Never saw one this character driven.

Vinogirl said...

Thud: Okay, that's two of us.

NHW: Young Pie-girl did a good job, didn't she? Wish you could taste this one - tart, just how I like my SB :)

phlegmfatale said...

That pie is lovely and looks toothsome. I hope your birthday was grand!