Wednesday, March 22, 2017

It's birthday time.

Ta da!  Another birthday, what fun!
I had a great day, thanks to Vinomaker.  A wine tasting at Reynolds Family Winery (interesting), lunch at The Oxbow (duck taco, followed by a passion fruit cupcake) and dinner at Eiko's (lots of sushi, yum).
At dinner, I took advantage of Eiko's Wine Wednesday wine list and enjoyed a very refreshing glass of Albariño; a 2014 Calavera Wines, Dragone Vineyard (Calaveras County AVA).  And a few sips of some other good stuff. A very agreeable day.
Oh...and Happy Birthday John Toshack.
Vinogirl loves birthdays.

5 comments:

New Hampshire Wineman said...

VG: Sounds grand! Vinomaker is a keeper!

Thud said...

I'm happy you had a good day but it sounds like you may explode.

Vinogirl said...

NHW: VM comes up with some fun stuff :)

Thud: My tummy was very happy, thank you very much.

phlegmfatale said...

I hope your birthday was grand! <3

Vinogirl said...

Phlegmmy: Thank you, it was.