Sunday, April 23, 2017

Happy St. George's Day, 2017.

Who is this international dog of mystery?  It's just my faithful Vinodog 2 celebrating St. George's Day.  Yes, today is the Feast of Saint George, so V2 and I are dressed appropriately for the occasion.  And I've been singing Jerusalem all day.
I wish I had timed my holiday a little bit better, so that I could have celebrated St. George's Day in England this year.  Unfortunately, I departed "England's pleasant pastures..." 48 hours too soon.  Perhaps next year.
Happy St. George's Day to my family, friends and any dog who loves England as much as I do.

4 comments:

Thud said...

Yaaaay!

Vinogirl said...

Thud: Does it look familiar? V2 was very patient with me.
Happy St. George's Day!

New Hampshire Wineman said...

There are super dogs, and super days, but I'm seeing both, right here, right now! How cool is that?
A glimpse into my gray matter:
super dog

Vinogirl said...

NHW: V2 does look a little bit like a superhero, doesn't she?
Thanks for the YouTube link :)