Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to me.

Yes, today is Vinogirl's birthday. In spite of the fact that I am getting older...I...LOVE...BIRTHDAYS. Anybody's, not just my own.
It looks like Vinomaker invited 'The Widow' to my celebration. I think she might be a surprise guest, but I found her in the wine fridge so I invited her out for a drink. Let's get this party started!
First though, I have to put on my new lime green Hunter wellies and have a wade through the creek with V2.
Oh...and Happy Birthday John Toshack.
Vinogirl loves birthdays.


Thud said...

enjoy today and prepare for cake and jellies upon you arrival here...happy bday!

Vinogirl said...

Can't wait!
Don't forget...I want 'Dream Topping' :)

phlegmfatale said...

happy belated birthday, you fabulous thing!

Ron Combo said...

A very belated happy birthday! Bet you enjoyed the Widow!

monkey said...

An extremely belated birthday wish vinogirl. From Monkey and Tenbellies
A drinky is well over due.

Vinogirl said...

Monkey, we will have that drink in about 5 weeks.