Thursday, October 01, 2020

Happy 13th birthday V2!

My baby turns 13 years old today, she's now a teenager!  Once again, I ask, how did that happen?  Regrettably, the fluffy-love of my life has slowed down considerably over the past several months.  
During quarantine we have been almost inseparable and I wouldn't have had it any other way.  Vinodog 2 has been at my side in the vineyard all spring and summer long.  She can no longer limbo under the irrigation lines, and is prone to toppling over if she finds herself on a bit of a slope and turns around too quickly, but her determination to be part of the pack hasn't diminshed.  Tonight, I will toast to my poochy's indefatigable spirit.  Love her.
Happy birthday V2!

3 comments:

New Hampshire Wineman said...

Happy birthday to VII!
Lots of prayers coming her way.
All dogs go to heaven.
A non-dogmatic belief of mine.

Thud said...

What a little cracker!

Vinogirl said...

NHW: She had a good birthday: outdoor activity was curtailed a little, due to smoke, but she still managed to harass a chicken, or ten :)

Thud: Couldn't agree more :)