Saturday, December 22, 2018

Napa Valley Traffic.

I have been out and about in traffic quite a fair bit this week and it's driving me crazy.  But, as of this morning, I think I am all finished with errand running and shopping trips.  If I have forgotten anything, at this point, I no longer care.  It is time for me now to really enjoy the season and stop worrying about whether or not I have enough wine, chocolate, biscuits, Brussels sprouts, etc.
Sitting in traffic, contemplating how else I could be better spending my time, I recalled some of the personalised license plates, or vanity plates, I have spotted from time to time around Napa.  I see lots of funny ones, some boring ones and some I can't even decipher.  However, I only photograph the wine/viticulture related plates.  (I hope it's not illegal to photograph license plates, oops!) 
There is nothing about being stuck in traffic that is fun, or Christmassy, but at least the Toyota had a Santa (Rosa) reference. 

3 comments:

New Hampshire Wineman said...

VG: Chocolates and Brussels sprouts!!!!!!
How about including your license plate?
Merry Christmas!

Thud said...

lvrbird

Vinogirl said...

NHW: Chocolate - mine. Brussels sprouts - Vinomaker.
My plate is not personalised...boring!
Happy Christmas,

Thud: Tried that years ago, was already taken :(