Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Morning in England.

Not a bad view to wake up to, eh?  Arrived in Blightly late at night, so I had to wait until the next morning to enjoy the beautiful countryside around Thud's home.  The weather has been unseasonably warm, until just last night when it got quite chilly, so consequently it feels a lot colder today. 
I have been busy catching up with family, too busy to post on Vinsanity.  Besides, I haven't done anything, or rather drank anything of any note to write about.  I have had a couple of nice meals out, but I haven't had any good wine yet.  Just one barely passable glass of Rioja and a rather dodgy Pinot Grigio.  I may have to rectify that and raid Thud's cellar tonight.  Hopefully he won't read this beforehand.

2 comments:

New Hampshire Wineman said...

Vinogirl's scene is quite pleasant and peaceful! "dodgy"? This is the definition I get: -potentially dangerous- Yikes!!!

Vinogirl said...

NHW: There are a lot of wines out there that are "potentially dangerous" tee hee :)