Friday, August 21, 2020

Happy Birthday, Thud!

My big brother has a very special birthday today and I am hoping he has a fantastic day.  I would have loved to be with him, and I did try.  But with many airlines not wanting to fly Americans (and people who just live in America, me) anywhere because Yanks have misbehaved a tad with regards to Covid-19, I found myself stuck stateside.
Here we both are in more carefree times.  Thud was having his junior school (primary) photograph taken and was asked if he had any younger siblings in infant school; he did, me.  I remember jumping out of my chair with excitement when he came into my classroom.  Good memory.
So cheers and all the best to the person who got me into wine in the first place.  Bottoms up, Thud!

3 comments:

New Hampshire Wineman said...

Cool photo!
Salute to both of you!

Thud said...

Cheers little sis!

Vinogirl said...

NHW: Thank you. The actual photo is one of those tiny key-ring ones, it's probably only 1.5" x 1.0".

Thud: Cheers to you too!