Sunday, February 17, 2019

Meteorological mélange.

In less than 24 hours Vinoland experienced an epic variety of weather; rain, hail, frost, fog and glorious sunshine.  (And an earthquake.  Just a magnitude 3.7, close to Yountville). 
It was not forecast to rain today.  And it didn't.  Instead it hailed, again.  Vinodog 2 and I were treated to a fabulous rainbow, over a neighbouring vineyard, on our rather soggy afternoon perambulation.  An interesting weather day.
I did, however, manage to get all the Orange muscat and Pinot grigio canes tied down whilst the sun was shining.  In fact, I got a little bit warm working my way from vine to vine, but I loved it.

3 comments:

New Hampshire Wineman said...

Or: "on our rather soggy afternoon" walkabout. ;)

Thud said...

Bah, average morning here.

Vinogirl said...

NHW: Peregrinate, even? Whatever...it was wet.

Thud: Averagely dry would be nice.