Thursday, September 06, 2018

Happy 10th Blogiversary to me!

Vinsanity has reached double digits.  It's true, today marks a full 10 years since I started waffling on about nothing in particular - with a little bit of viticulture thrown in.  I had no idea that I had so much to ramble on about, but apparently I do.  This is my 1391st post, whoo hoo!
Thank you to the two peeps who regularly comment on Vinsanity (you know who you are), your contribution to my humble blog is much appreciated.  Discuss...
Roll on year 11!

3 comments:

New Hampshire Wineman said...

VG: Congratulations!
You deserve that chocolate cupcake!
So much fun witnessing the tale of the tape between you and your bro!
I too want to know if there's a new puppy in your sights.

Thud said...

I'll give you the bumps.

Vinogirl said...

NHW: Thank you! Cupcake wasn't that good, sadly.

No, no new puppy. Life with one Vinodog is good for now.

Thud: NOOOOOOOO! I hated the bumps.