Monday, April 03, 2017

Get back...

...to where I once belonged, Part 10.
Yes, this evening I will be once again headed for home.
I love spring in England, in my opinion there is no prettier place on earth than the English countryside when the flora, and fauna, is fresh and renewed.  Hopefully, the weather will cooperate and I will actually be able to get outdoors and enjoy it.
A quick trip to Marks & Spencer is in order, at the beginning of my holiday this time, so that I can buy a bag of wine.  Yes, wine, in a bag.  I spotted this California Rosé in Marks & Spencer near the end of my last trip.  In the grey and damp of an English November, it didn't seem half as appealing to me as it does at the prospect of a warm, spring day.  And yes, the bag, a pouch really, does have a handle (Thud was holding it, so that I could photograph it).  I just have to try it.
As one can see, the bag also has a spigot, so no wine glass required.
Get back JoJo!