Monday, November 30, 2015

Napa Thanks.

Not wanting to do the stock 'what wines I will be drinking with my Thanksgiving Day turkey dinner' blog post, I decided upon doing no Thanksgiving post at all this year.  However, whilst walking Vinodog 2 at the river yesterday, I decided I did want to write a post about how thankful I am to live in such a pretty place.  It was high tide down at the river and, with the assistance of a little bit of a weather front moving in, the sunset was spectacular.  Vinodog 2 and I thoroughly enjoyed the show.  Or at least I think V2 did, my faithful poochie was a little distracted looking around for jackrabbits. Thanks, Napa.

3 comments:

New Hampshire Wineman said...

VG: An excellent way to be Thankful! Thx for the lovely secondhand view! Often I'll think: I'm so glad to have grown-up loving nature, experiencing the smells, the sounds, and all that comes with being aware!

Thud said...

tis a nice place, it will go down the nick if I buy a place there though.

Vinogirl said...

NHW: Well, considering I personally name all my local feathered friends, I think it's fair to say I love nature.

Thud: Tut, there goes the neighbourhood.